Every year Florence welcomes sellers and buyers from all around the world visiting the fairs for fabrics, clothing and accessory collections organized by Pitti Immagine. Just know that such events encompass all areas of fashion and are among the world’s most important platforms. Here's the complete list:
- Pitti Uomo is the key international trade event showcasing men’s fashions and contemporary lifestyle trends;
- Pitti Bimbo displays a complete overview of the universe of children’s fashion;
- Pitti Filati is the key international event featuring yarns for the knitting industry.
Pitti Uomo, Pitti Bimbo and Pitti Filati are held every January and June and usually take place in the Fortezza da Basso.
- Modaprima is the trade fair of reference for the international market of fast fashion for medium and large retailers, it takes place every May and November in the Stazione Leopolda;
- Fragranze, last but not least, is the international fair event featuring the best in artistic perfumery, it is also usually held within the premises of the Stazione Leopolda, only in September.