The church of Santa Maria delle Grazie is home to the Madonna delle grazie, a fabulous glazed terracotta work by Andrea della Robbia. The church itself was built between 1628 and 1740. Two noteworthy works by the Florentine painter Giovanni di Antonio Sogliani (1492-1544) grab attention, especially after having recently undergone impressive restoration. The ‘best of’ Domenico di Bartolomeo Ubaldini’s works, according to Vasari, can be viewed above the right of the altar. Puglio, as he was also known, leaves behind in Anghiari the wonderful The Deposition from the Cross.