Walk up the cobbled slope and take in the colourful beauty of the neo-medieval façade of the church of San Giusto. The building dates back to before the twelfth century when it was developed to become the church, however it was almost completely reconstructed in 1745 to become the splendid sight it is today. The church’s façade, with its fresh-faced white-marble appearance and pops of yellow above the doorways, is slightly younger. It dates back to the late 1800’s, and is an example of the revival of 12th century Gothic architecture seen at that time. Inside, behold the wonder of the gorgeous ceiling, frescoes, and the three naves. Equally striking is the bell tower, which rises high above the church and adds another layer of charm and prestige to the whole spectacle.