The complex includes the monastery and the adjacent abbey church, behind which lies a little cemetery. The church, which is dedicated to Saint Anna, holds paintings depicting "Saint Scholastica and the Angel" and the "Madonna Enthroned with the Child and Saint Anna" between two kneeling Olivetan monks. Along the walls, meanwhile, are 17th-century works concerning the "Scenes of the Life of Saint Bernardo Tolomei".
In the monastery's refectory, we find a beautiful cycle of frescoes, datable to 1503-1504, with the back wall showing the "multiplication of the bread and fish", and on the wall by the entrance, three images of "Saint Benedict Enthroned surrounded by monks", a "Pietà", the "Madonna and Child, Saint Anna and two Olivetan monks". All of it is the work of Antonio Bazzi, known as il Sodoma, a genial Piedmontese artist who lived between the end of the 15th and the first half of the 16th century.