So your best friend has just told you she’s going to get married and she wants you to organize her hen party… Don’t panic! If you’re coming to Tuscany, there are plenty of things to do to make the event truly unforgettable. Here is a list of things that you can do for every budget in Tuscany and some generic do’s & don’t when organizing a hen party. There are many fun activities to do with the "future wife" and her other friends. Here are our suggestions:
- For girls who love to relax, pamper yourselves with a spa weekend. You can make the most of promotions and special offers on treatments, massages, mud baths and so on. There’s plenty of choice in Tuscany, land of many spa towns. Read more here and here.
- For ladies who love greenery & a slow life, why not head for a farm? The key is to create a peaceful atmosphere, somewhere you can enjoy nature, go horse riding, splash around in the pool and enjoy the local flavours. In other words, recharge your batteries before the “big day”. Here is a list of farm holidays in Tuscany.
- For girls who love nightlife, a tour in the area of Tuscany called Versilia is perfect. Start the day on the beach and continue with drinks and dancing at one of the famous clubs.
- For the girls who love art, a visit to a medieval town or a charming village in Tuscany would be a great idea. You can walk through the historic centre, admiring churches, museums and works of art, taking pictures in every corner as memories of the day!
- For those who choose fashion as a lifestyle, a day dedicated to shopping in the boutiques of Tuscany is perfect, maybe followed by an aperitif before going home with your purchases of the day.