The Contrada (districts) has its headquarters in the Oratory of the Holy Name of Jesus, built between 1666-69.
The museum recounts the history of the contrada and conserves material related to the life of the contrada and the palio from the 17th century to today.
Worth noting among the museum’s religious objects is a reliquary from 1728.
Via del Comune 44
Ph: +39 057747740