Tuscany by bicycle: six days between bike and Spa experiences
Discover paths, local food, medieval villages and thermal pools in Valdichiana Senese and Val d'Orcia
A journey to recover balance and well-being, alternating days of adrenaline and moments of pure relaxation.
You will cycle from one village to another, following the most evocative trails in the Valdichiana Senese and Val d'Orcia, between dirt roads and paved roads.
You will stop at the villages and local farms to taste the typical products, such as Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Pecorino cheese from Pienza.
You will discover the pleasure of plunging yourselves in the beneficial thermal waters of the Valdichiana at the Spa of Chianciano Terme and San Casciano dei Bagni.
- Adults: Full Price
- Children from 3 to 12 years: 50% discount
- Children under 3 years: free
- Minimum 4 participants, maximum 16
- Accommodation in a Double Room
- The bike tours will be followed by a "tour leader"
- We recommend that you bring a bathrobe, slippers, swimming cap and bathing suit for the spa
- Supplement € 100 for Single rooms requested
- Stay: 5 nights in a hotel with breakfast
- Tasting tour in the historic cellars of Montepulciano
- Bike tour leader
- The shuttle-bike service (where indicated)
- Entrance ticket to the Terme di Fonteverde in San Casciano dei Bagni
- Transport: Bike rental and shuttle service
- All visits, lunches and tastings indicated in the program
- Tourist tax, to be paid upon check-out at the hotel
- Cost of eventual rental of bathrobe and slippers, purchase of bathing caps for the spa
- Meeting with the tour leader at the accommodation facility
- Guided tasting tour of Montepulciano and its historical cellars
- Visit Vino Nobile winery by bike, cycling from Piazza Grande to the countryside
- Bike tour on Vino Nobile Trail (18,5 km – elevation gain 270 m), from Piazza Sant'Agnese to the Nature Reserve of the Lake Montepulciano, where you will enjoy a tuscan snack
- The bike tour continues up to Chiusi, passing through Lake of Chiusi (15 km – elevation gain 20 m)
- Return via shuttle from Chiusi
- Relax day at Fonteverde Natural Spa in San Casciano dei Bagni
- Bike tour around “La Foce” Natural Reserve (13 km – elevation gain 243 m)
- Reach by bike a dairy producing pecorino di Pienza for a visit and a lunch
- Return via shuttle service
- Bike tour on Barlettaia Trail (20 km – elevation gain 250 m) and guided tour of Pienza
- Arrival point of the tour is a mill in Val d’Orcia, where you will enjoy a snack of local products
- Check out
and no-show policies
Cancellations within 7 days of arrival: 90% refund
Cancellations more than 7 days before the arrival: 50% refund.
No refunds for cancellations received more than 24 hours before arrival.