The museum is located in the crypt of the Church of San Giuseppe, originally constructed as an oratory for the Woodworkers Guild. Work on the oratory began in 1522 and finished in 1653. The church became property of the contrada in 1787. The Victory room holds the collection of prize banners won by the contrada and the room next door holds plasters by the sculto Giovanni Duprè (1817-1882), a member of the Onda contrada.
The Oratory has important frescoes by the artists Giuseppe Nicola Nasini and Apollonio Nasini and statues by Giuseppe Mazzuoli (18th century).
Via Fontanella 1
Ph: +39 0577 48384