The historic Parish Church of San Pietro is located in Figline, in the municipality of Prato, and its decorated on the outside with alberese stone with serpentine inserts, attesting to its medieval origins, which can be traced to documents from 1183. Between the end of the 13th century and the early 14th century, the church was enlarged with a transept and bell tower. Its designation as a parish church was bestowed in the early 15th century, though it was later transformed back into a simple priory in the 17th century.
The Latin-plan cross church is covered with a wooden trussed ceiling and conserves several 14th- and 15th-century frescoes.
The church also vaunts a small museum, where paintings and sacred furnishings are conserved, as well as early-medieval artefacts and various achromic terracotta objects made on site in the 14th and 15th centuries.