Stretti di Giaredo is a spectacular canyon along the river Gordana in Lunigiana, northern Tuscany.
The canyon is part of a SIC, a Site of Interest recognized by the European community, thanks to its geological and naturalistic features.
The excursion starts from the small village of Cavezzana Gordana, then we will reach the entrance of the canyon walking along paths and in the river-bed for approx. 20 minutes.
We will explore the straits walking in and out the water, swimming when needed through small pristine pools, surrounded by nature and multi-colored rock walls.
- Hiking or sports shoes with grip sole (no sandals, smooth sole shoes, rock shoes or high heels)
- From Wednesday to Sunday from April to September. Every day in the months of July and August
- Adults: full price
- Children from 6 to 12 years: € 20 (Suitable for children aged 6 and over)
- It is essential to be able to swim
- Reservations required
- The excursion can also be done on request, by reservation, for groups and families