From 15 February 2020 to 28 March 2020
From 29 March 2020 to 12 September 2020
- Guided bike tour in the Tuscan countryside.
- Bikes and helmets.
- Bottle of water.
- Guided tour of the farm.
- Tasting of saffron-flavoured products: honey, jam, cheese, biscuits, herbal tea.
Pickup, train and bus ticket.
- Before we hop on our bike, let's explore the small village of Vicchio and around its beautiful lake.
- Then, it's time to begin our ride into the countryside, away from traffic.
- Visit a local farm and discover how saffron grows.
- Taste some delicious saffron-flavored products: honey, jam, cheese, biscuits, herbal tea, etc.
- Discover the place where the great painter Giotto lived in the 13th century.
- End tour at the village of Vicchio
Cycle and walk in the company of a local, professional guide for a unique experience that’s relaxed and safe.
The guides of Mugellove.it know the area like the back of their hand, and understand how the changing seasons and weather conditions can affect the path’s levels of difficulty.
The guides will ensure the safety of riders, and in the unlikely event of a rescue, are competent and trained in first aid.
The best part, is that the guides are local members of the community – born and bred in the areas you will visit on your trip, making for a very authentic and personal experience.
Visit some special and hidden places, try the local produce such as oil and wine, and meet the people who actually produce them. Leave your worries behind and travel carefree with the professional guides who will accompany you and personalise each tour according to your needs.