Consecrated on November 22, 1676, the sanctuary ‘delle Grazie’ is located just past the eighteenth-century bridge, which is situated along Via Apuana (where the Garfagnana Canal and the Carrione River meet). The style of the architect Alessandro Bergamini is immediately evident in this holy place, which illustrates great architectural harmony. The sculptures and architecture of the sanctuary harmoniously merge throughout the structure, creating a strong visual and artistic effect. It is also richly decorated and features a colourful Baroque style and Baroque elements. Inside the sanctuary, there are precious polychromatic altars, statutes (including an “Angel” by Casserini at the altar in the right-side), and an altarpiece in bas-relief made with marble that has come from all over Italy and Europe.