The church, dating from the early 14th century, has been remodelled on several occasions. The decorated terracotta arches and the church’s imposing campanile are remnants of its gothic phase. The aisle-less interior is characterized by stone side altars and two chapels on the right side. The wood panel with lunette executed by Lorenzo Larciani in 1526 and representing The Eternal Father, the Annunciation, and the Visitation and St. Joseph; the Madonna of the Rosary with Saints by Francesco Curradi; Immaculate Conception with the Ancestors by Iacopo Vignali; and a solemn Resurrection by Orazio Fidani are all worth noting. Also of interest is the marble stoup in the baptismal chapel on the right side, dating from the early 17th century.
Source: Pisa APT