Healthy, in season, fresh and vegetarian! An easy recipe for your spring meals using the best seasonal ingredients.
- Pasta (short) - 380 g
- Zucchini - 400 g
- Peas - 200 g
- White Onion - 1 small
- Garlic Cloves - 2
- Place a pan with extra virgin olive oil over a low flame.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic (whole) and a thinly sliced onion.
- Remove the cloves when they become golden and make sure the onion never burns or turns dark, they must be cooked slowly.
- Add the peas and the sliced zucchini rounds.
- In the meantime when your water begins to boil add the pasta,
- Before cooking time is up (3 minutes ahead ) use a colander and throw the pasta into the pan directly, don't worry if some boiling cooking water falls into the sauce (that's what will make your pasta creamy - starch released in boiling water).
- Turn flame off, and add grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano cheese.
You might also be interested in