"Bollito" is the Tuscan way to cook meat and, at the same time, a good way to make broth. Serves: 6 Prep: 15 min Cooking time: 2 1/2 hours Ingredients
- One pound of beef ribs,
- 2 or 3 tomatoes,
- 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1 celery, some tomatoes
- A stalk of parsley,
- Fill a large pot with water and put inside the washed onion, the carrot, celery, whole tomatoes and the meat.
- Add the salt, cover and simmer.
- After two hours, remove the vegetables and the beef and drain the broth.
- Serve the broth with tortellini or tagliolini pasta.
- Try the beef with green sauce (Salsa verde) and pickles for a tasty main course.
You might also be interested in