- Check-in: within 3 p.m. / check-out: within 10 a.m.
- Room: mini-bar, safe, private bathroom, telephone, balcony or terrace, air conditioning, Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool
- Discounts on ferries
- Beach-umbrella and two sunbeds at the beach included for each room. The reserved beach – umbrella is available since the early morning of the arrival day, and until the late afternoon of the departure day
- Pets allowed from the 15th of May to the 6th of June 2021 and from the 11th of September until the 10th of October 2021 in case of room and adequate space availability and only by booking in advance
- Mountain bikes, e-moped, motorboat, small boats for rent
- Beverage and other purchases
- From the 3rd o to the 10th of October the only available service is bad and breakfast - other services shall be not available. In that period, we activate convenient agreements with some very good restaurants nearby
and no-show policies
At the time of booking, you will be asked for a deposit equal to about 30% of the estimated cost for the stay to be received by the hotel before a date. When the hotel receives the deposit, the room/s will be definitively booked. If the deposit does not arrive on time, the hotel will be free to cancel your reservation without any consequences.
If the booker decides to cancel the reservation by notifying the hotel with 30 or more days in advance of the scheduled date of arrival, the hotel will refund the entire deposit by wire transfer.
If the booker decides to cancel the reservation by notifying the hotel with less than 30 days prior to the date of arrival, the hotel will keep the deposit as indemnity for the damage had due to the cancellation.
If the booker in any way wants to change the reservation (room type, number of people, date of arrival and / or departure) this request will be considered and processed to all effects as a cancellation of the previous booking and considered as a new request.
The hotel can then decide to retain the deposit under the terms described above.
In case of early departure, whatever the cause of this (including serious personal and familial cases or cases of force majeure), it will be required to pay the price of the accommodation for the entire stay booked, according to the rules laid down by the Italian hotels national contract.
Hotel Capo Sud recommends protecting yourselves against unpleasant eventualities: thanks to an agreement with "Allianz assicurazioni", with an affordable price, you'll have the security of a quiet holiday, and you can deal with many unpleasant events such as those specified above.
Read the cancellation policies