Skip to content

A spring week's stay in Pescia

Other accommodation

Enjoy your holiday in a beautiful Tuscan villa in the ancient medieval town, surrounded by greenery and close to the main art cities of Tuscany

Villa Camelia Tuscany is located on the hills just 3 kilometers from Pescia, a town rich in history and surrounded by green hills. It is an apartment in a splendid Tuscan villa with a large garden, surrounded by an olive grove.

The apartment is composed on the ground floor of an entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, and toilet, and on the first floor, you can find a double bedroom, large triple-double bedroom, or adaptable with three single beds in the attic (to which an additional single bed can be added) and a single bedroom, as well as two bathrooms. 

Outside there is a large garden of over 400 square meters with a garden lounge and an area equipped for outdoor lunches and dinners, as well as an outdoor shower with hot and cold water positioned under a rosemary plant. TV with satellite channels is also available. 

The location is very convenient and central to reach the cities of Montecatini Terme (12 kilometers from the villa), Lucca (19 kilometers), Pisa (40 kilometers), Pistoia (30 kilometers), Viareggio (56 kilometers), Florence (58 kilometers). Chiesina Uzzanese exit of the A11 motorway is located 10 kilometers away. Just 6 kilometers away in the small town of Collodi, you can take your children to visit Pinocchio Park and the gardens of Villa Garzoni. 
Furthermore, with a day trip, you can reach the enchanting "Cinque Terre" both by car and by train.

Note: the price is for a week's stay for two people on the dates indicated. An extra daily fee of €18 is applicable to each additional person. 


Prices include

  • Rooms only (without breakfast)
  • Free parking available
  • Garden and veranda with table for breakfast/lunch/dinner
  • Accessible 24 hours / 7days
  • Deck chairs
  • TV (Antenna) and TV (Satellite)
  • Charcoal grill BBQ, Italian and American coffee machine, kettle, kitchen utensils, dishwasher, induction hob (no gas), microwave, oven and refrigerator
  • Bath and bedroom linen provided
  • Hairdryer
  • Shower set
  • Bathtub
  • Sink and washing machine
  • Internet wireless broadband
  • Safe

Supplemental charges

Qualsiasi servizio per mangiare


and no-show policies

  • No prepayment is refundable (a prepayment of 25% of the total expense is required upon booking; the remaining balance of 75% must be paid on the day of arrival).
  • No-show: no refunds