Tuscan summer holidays, three nights in Lucca and a day on a private beach in Versilia
Villa Ricci Suites is the ideal place to stay to explore the best places of northern Tuscany
Are you planning a summer holiday in Tuscany combining art, culture, beach, nature and good local food? Well, Lucca is the perfect location to stay during your next trip!
Thanks to the central position in northern Tuscany, you can easily organize a full day trip to Florence or Pisa, reach the Apuan Alps for a trekking excursion or just a visit around the villages of Garfagnana Valley or head to to the famous Cinque Terre Park.
You can also reach the Versilia coast in 30 minutes drive and enjoy a relaxing day on the beach and maybe a short trip to the exclusive village of Pietrasanta or to the lake Massaciuccoli. You have the possibility to taste a wine or olive oil in a winery on the hills around Lucca and around the fortress village of Montecarlo and then have a dinner in one of the typical trattorias or farmhouses in the area.
If you are travelling with children or teenagers, there are plenty of attractions and activities also for them, like adventure parks in the woods of Garfagnana valley, the visit of the cave “Grotta del Vento”, the Pinocchio park very close to Lucca, or other amusement or water parks that you can easily reach in about one hour.
Staying at Villa Ricci Suites you can reach the city centre of Lucca in a few minutes either on foot or with our free bikes, to visit the historical town and its churches, museums and towers, or have a fun bike ride on top of the ancient city walls. In the evening you have a plenty of choice of nice and cosy restaurants serving the best of local cuisine, and after a busy exploring day, you can finally just sit open-air enjoying good food, good wine and the quiet relaxed atmosphere of the city.
We offer you a COMPLIMENTARY day on a private beach in Marina di Pietrasanta on the famous Versilia Coast (included 1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds, service to be booked in advance)
- 3 nights stay for two person (with breakfast included)
- free and safe car park
- free bikes throughout the stay
- our personal guidebook to all attractions in the area
- daily cleaning of the room
- all suites are equipped with air-conditioning, minibar, safe, smart TV, free wifi, toiletries, hairdryer
- Supplement triple occupancy euro 60,00 in total
- Supplement quadruple occupancy euro 90,00 in total
- city tax euro 2,50 per person per night (no city tax for children under 14 years old)
- COMPLIMENTARY private beach service 1 day in Marina di Pietrasanta (1 umbrella and 2 sunbeds to be booked in advance)
and no-show policies
On confirmation we require a 50% deposit, free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival