Family break in Lucca
Two-night stay in Lucca in a comfort family suite near the centre of the town
Spend your summer holidays with your family in Lucca and visit one of the most beautiful cities in Tuscany.
We will welcome you to Villa Ricci Suites with a delicious snack basket and our very personal guide to the activities for families to enjoy in Lucca.
You can then visit the city on foot or with our free bicycles (also equipped with children seats); do not miss a bike tour on top of the ancient Walls, a visit to the botanical garden or a visit of San Martino Cathedral. Climb up on Torre Guinigi or Torre delle Ore to enjoy the spectacular view over, or just relax sitting in a cafè in Piazza Napoleone or Piazza Anfiteatro.
- 2 night-stay with breakfast for 4 people
- Welcome pic-nic basket with snacks and drinks
- Private parking
- Free bikes during the stay
- Our personal guide of the attractions for families in Lucca
- City tax euro 2,50 per person per night (free city tax for children under 14 years old)
- Reduction for triple occupancy total €50,00 in total
and no-show policies
On confirmation is required a credit card number or a 50% deposit to guarantee the reservation; cancellation is free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.