Recipe Type: Appetiser
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Tuscan Beans and Pecorino Recipe
- 500 g (1lb 2 oz) fresh pecorino cheese
- 800 g (1lb 2 oz) shelled broad (fava) beans
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Cut the cheese into cubes.Put the broad beans into a bowl and splash with the olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix through. Put a pile of broad beans onto each plate, scatter with the pecorino cheese and serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
You might also be interested in