Visit the sensorial pathway of the Chianti Classico house, to discover the history and culture of wine in this area of the region and to challenge your tasting skills.
The museum, an elegant structure obtained from the wonderful eighteenth-century convent of Santa Maria al Prato, is located in the heart of Tuscany, in Radda in Chianti.
You will discover the real spirit of Chianti wine, with its peculiar flavors and aromas
- The price is to be intended per person
- Visit to the museum included
- Blind tasting of a wine included
- The staff wear protective masks
- Staff are required to disinfect surfaces between visits