The secrets of the Temple
Discover one of the most stunning and mysterious places of Tuscany in the territory of Palaia, Pisa area
An unforgettable experience in one of the most evocative places in Tuscany. Hidden by a small oak grove, the Temple of Minerva Medica in Montefoscoli is an example of neoclassical architecture, built in 1823.
Freemasonry, esotericism, mysteries and ancient myths are the ingredients of its story.
Reservation is required. Guided tour included.
- Adult: € 10,00 per person
- Children under 14 : Free admission
- Special prices for groups up to 8 people
On request, it is possible to visit also the "Vaccà Berlinghieri House-Museum" in Montefoscoli
- Meeting point in Montefoscoli
- Guided tour to the Temple