We will go up an underground stream among rooms rich in concretions dating back to millions of years ago. Stalactites and stalagmites, sometimes merged in incredible calcium carbonate columns whose origin date is difficult to imagine, will make the visit a truly unique experience.
We will wear the wetsuits to be able to easily pass under waterfalls, and if desired, we can immerse ourselves in a crystalline underground lake.
For those who want to experience it, it will be also possible to try a short stretch of narrow passages to visit the "room of silence". There, it is possible to try the experience of absolute darkness.
At the end of the excursion, we will have the opportunity to visit the characteristic village of Fornovolasco, set at the feet of the Apuan Alps.
- It is possible to do this excursion on Friday at 15:00, Saturday at 15:00 and Sunday at 15:00
- Type: Speleological itinerary
- Duration: about 3.5/4 hours
- Difficulty: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12). Pretty simple speleological excursion, with some harder points that do not require specific skills.
- Difference in height: +70/- 70
- Minimum participants: 2
- 24 hours notice required
- Children pay the same price as adults
- If you are a group of at least 6 people, you can choose the date you prefer
Price: 65,00€ per person (minimum 2 people)