The expected arrival of this adventure is on Friday. Then we will spend all Saturday to visit and learn everything about the history of the white marble, going through the mountains from the inside and outside.
Saturday begins in the morning with a visit at an abandoned quarry in Garfagnana. Later, by crossing the Apuan Alps, we will reach Carrara and visit the active quarries with a Land Rover Defender. Lunch in the town of Colonnata with a tasting of the famous Lardo di Colonnata and, in the afternoon with our own motorbike or minibus we will go into the heart of the Fantiscritti mountain.
We won't miss the "garfagnina" typical dinner with a tasting of the best dishes of the typical cuisine of the area.
- Participants must be equipped with motorbikes
- Duration: weekend arrival on Friday and departure on Sunday
- Recommended period from May to October
- Availability: on request, minimum 8 participants
- T-shirt and gadget as a gift to each participant
- Assistance throughout the stay and in particular during the tours with the presence of a motorcycle tour leader for every 8 participants
- Everyday briefing with aperitif to explain the tour of the next day