- 2 nights stay with breakfast in hotel 3 stars
- 1 night stay with breakfast in agriturismo
- 1 dinner, drinks not included
- Baggage transportation between hotels
- Pick-up of everything you bought during your daily stage: wine, gift etc.
- 1 technical assistance intervention along the route (parts not included)
- Maps and information for your daily stage
- GPX tracks for GPS
- Phone assistance by Anima Toscana staff
- Tourist city tax
- Medical insurance
- Bike rental: road bikes, gravel bikes
- Van support
- Bike guide
Day 1- Individual arrival in Siena, delivery of the maps and briefing. Dinner on your own. Accommodation.
Day 2-Montalcino and Val d'Orcia; 92 km-elevation gain: 1560 m
First stage cycling in Val di Merse region, two segments of gravel roads to Ville di Corsano and Eroica routes direction Buonconvento. Then you'll ride up to Montalcino and Brunello vineyards and last part in Val d'Orcia, one of the most panoramic road of the Strade Bianche bike tour.
Dinner and accommodation in agriturismo.
Day 3 - Crete Senesi and Monte Sante Marie; 94 km - elevation gain: 1800 meters
The second stage is the hardest one, you'll complete the gravel segments of San Martino in Grania and Monte Sante Marie. You will then reach Castelnuovo Berardenga and the last sectors of gravel roads around Siena. At the end of the stage take the last steep climb of Santa Caterina before the final arrival in Piazza del Campo.
Dinner on your own. Accommodation.
Day 4-Breakfast and individual departure.
and no-show policies