Why discover "the alternative Tuscany"? Because the Garfagnana is different from all the rest of the "Classic Tuscany" that everyone knows and imagines. It's wedged in the northern part of the region and it develops around the banks of the Serchio river, among the thick vegetation of the Apennines and the reliefs of the Apuan Alps that frames its profile.
In the valley we will find wonderful medieval villages such as Castelnuovo di Garfagnana and Barga, fortresses and surrounding walls that tell millennia of history.
Seven days to discover characteristic views and places, a valley to be explored during an unusual and fun experience that allows you to visit and feel this land.
The motorbike is the ideal way to admire the beauty of this land. You will not cease to be amazed by the constant change of landscapes between parks, bulwarks of history, rugged mountains and the white marble of the Apuan Alps.
With great passion we have studied 5 tours in search of special places for you:
- "The Caves of the Wind"
- "The Garfagnana Lakes"
- "The Park of the Apuan Alps"
- "The Devil's Bridge and Abetone"
- "The marble route"
We thought about all the details to make every moment special for you, and we will accompany you to discover the great emotions of this tour on the road.
We will have a typical dinner at "Garfagnina" with a tasting of the best dishes of the typical cuisine of the area.
We will invite you to read the detailed program of this unique trip by clicking on the link in the section below.
- Duration: one week with arrival on Monday and departure on Sunday
- Recommended period from May to October
- Availability: on request, minimum 8 participants
- Assistance throughout the stay and in particular during the tours with the presence of a motorcycle tour leader for every 8 participants
- T-shirt and gadget as a gift to each participant
- Everyday briefing with aperitif to explain the tour of the next day