- Your pick-up and drop-off downtown Florence - at or very near your accommodation
- Piero-Elena leading your day
- Full guidance and van support
- High quality light-frame disk brakes 27-speed hybrid bike, helmet, water bottle
- Snacks&treats, water for your ride
- Wine&Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting (tasting fee incl.)
- Gelato stop for kids
- Lunch in San Gimignano : we'll provide you with a detailed map of the village with suggestions for your lunch
- Anything not mentioned in "Prices include"
We'll leave Florence aboard an air-conditioned van to reach the picturesque Castellina in Chianti.
Explore the cobbled stone alleys and the castle tower of this enchanting town, indulge in a sip of Chianti & Vernaccia wine with Tuscan salami and pecorino cheese or a cup of gelato for your kids.
Your biking adventure starts from here along a gorgeous, scenic quiet road surrounded by the typical fragrances of the Mediterranean.
Once done with the biking portion hop on the support van driving you to San Gimignano, the hill-top town famous for its towers, medieval atmosphere and the much coveted UNESCO World Heritage Site nomination.
Use your free time to thoroughly visit the town before heading back to Florence by our van.
and no-show policies
Read the cancellation policies