- Two nights in half board hotel
- Tours, visits, tastings and meals mentioned by the program
- Tourist tax, payable at the time of check-out
- Transport service, available on request
- Visit of Montepulciano and tasting tour at the historical cellars, located underneath the buildings dating back to the Tuscan Renaissance where he famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC “rest”.
- Visit of the most beautiful hills of Tuscany in Val d'Orcia and guided walking tour of Pienza, both UNESCO heritage sites. Lunch in a dairy farm producing pecorino di Pienza cheese.
- Check out.
- Guided tour of Cortona. Its historic center with a breathtaking terrace over Valdichiana aretina and Valdichiana senese will enchant you.
- To complete the discovery of Valdichiana it’s necessary to meet the white giant of the valley.
You will visit a chianina breeding farm, the biggest calves of the world from which the original “florentine t-bone steak” originates.
- Lunch at the farm based on Chianina meat.
Cancellation and no-show policies
Full reimbursement, 100%, for cancellations arrived within 15 working days prior to the arrival date. Cancellations within 7 days before arrival: 50% refund of the balance. Cancellations arriving more than 7 days before arrival, no refunds.