- Guided tour with authorized and qualified local guide, Phd Art Historian, author of art books and expert of the territory
- Any entrance tickets to museums and / or monuments
Arezzo Piazza San Francesco in front of the church
- The guided tour of Arezzo will start from Piazza San Francesco to admire the exterior of the church of San Francesco (which is the house of "the legend of the true cross", a renaissance masterpiece by Piero della Francesca)
- It will then include the Pieve di Santa Maria Assunta
- Piazza grande with the Vasari loggias
- The external view of the Palazzo della Fraternita dei Laici, the house of Petrarch.
- The Cathedral with the splendid renaissance stained glass windows by Guillaume de Marcillat
- The Church of San Domenico which houses the splendid "crucifix" by Cimabue (1260).
Dr. SUSANNA BURICCHI PhD in Art History, Art Historu Book Author and Licensed Tour Guide
Cancellation and no-show policies