- 5 nights in a farmhouse and breakfasts
- Movements, visits, tastings, lunches and dinners included in the program
- Entrance ticket to Palazzo Piccolomini
- Tourist Tax, payable at the time of Check-Out
- Single room surcharge: € 100
Arrival in Montepulciano. Visit of Montepulciano and tasting tour at the historical cellars, where Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC “rest”.
Wine Lovers experience in Montepulciano: exploring different areas of the territory, you will discover three wineries producing Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and Rosso di Montepulciano DOC.
Guided tour Montefollonico and Pienza (UNESCO Heritage)
Tasting of Pecorino cheese from Pienza at a shop in the historic center.
Guided tours of:
- A winery producing Vino Orcia DOC, with wine tasting
- Bagno Vignoni renowned for its thermal waters
- A winery producing Brunello di Montalcino Docg and visit of Montalcino
Guided tour of a winery producing Cortona DOC with wine tasting and visit of Cortona.
Visit to a "Chianina" breeding farm, to discover the largest calves in the world, with a lunch, or a dinner, at the farm based on Chianina meat.
Read the cancellation policies