Discover all the monuments of Piazza dei MIracoli. Be dazzled by this marvelous square dominated by the Cathedral, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture. You will visit the interior of the Cathedral with your guide and you will have time also to take pictures inside.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister.
The commentary of your guide will be especially focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1-hour of guided tour in the Square, if you select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Tower.
Prices (per person):
- Basic tour: € 15
- Basic tour and entrance to the Leaning Tower: € 42
- Children under the age of 8: free
- In compliance with the provisions for COVID-19 prevention indicated by the Tuscany Region, the guide will wear a mask and will keep a safe distance from customers, who are requested, before the tour, to equip themselves with a mask and hand sanitizing gel
- The radios will be sanitized frequently and the earphones will be disposable (the customer can still use their own earphones)
- The groups will be small and during the visit please keep a distance of at least 1 meter between the participants
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 8 cannot climb the Leaning Tower
- The Leaning Tower is not accessible to people in wheelchairs
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower is not recommended for people with heart problems