Get ready to enjoy this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. Your guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli to discover its astonishing monuments, named “miracles” after their incredible beauty and uniqueness.
Be dazzled by the Cathedral, a great example of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture (you will also visit the interior). Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, today an extraordinary quadrangular cloister.
The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by its history and its leaning structure, which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1 hour of guided tour in the square, you will have a wine tasting near the Leaning Tower, where a local expert will explain everything about the local wines.
If you select the ticket with entrance to the Leaning Tower, after the wine tasting, you'll have the chance to enjoy the climb!
Prices (per person)
- Tour 39€
- Tour and Leaning Tower ticket 67€
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventive measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to bring your own mask and hand sanitizing gel.
- The radios will be sanitized frequently and the earphones will be disposable (the customer can still use his own earphones).
- The groups will be small and during the visit please keep a distance of at least 1 meter between the participants.
- Children under 8 years old cannot go up to the Tower for security reasons
- The Leaning Tower is not wheelchair accessible
- Going up to the Tower is not recommended for people with heart-related problems
- Kids under 18 cannot drink alcohol