A week walking among the mountains of Garfagnana
Package of eight days and 7 nights on alpine paths and ancient mule tracks, to reach some of the most significant peaks in Tuscany
Garfagnana, in the Apuan and Apennine slopes, is travelled by a dense network of trails. This allows to reach the most evocative places of the Apuan Alps and the Apennine ridge, starting from the towns located at the highest altitudes of the valley.
The territory offers in fact many awesome opportunities for trekking enthusiasts.
The natural heritage, the enchanting sceneries and villages rich in history and tradition make the route varied and interesting. The itineraries generally run on old mule tracks and easily accessible paths also marked by the CAI (the senior Italian alpine club). For some stages or sections of it where the route can present some difficulty, there are indicated alternatives that allow you to use softer and more comfortable paths.
In this experience in Garfagnana you will reach:
- Pania di Corfino, garden of Tuscany
- Monte Prado, the roof of Tuscany
- Pania della Croce, the queen of the Apuan Alps
- Monte Forato, the great arch
And it is not finished here, consult the complete program of this package.
- Overnight stay with accommodation in the agreed structure: hotel/agritourism/b & b/holiday home
- Half board: breakfast and dinner in restaurant, tavern or hotel
- The lunches are indicated in the program
- Drinks at meals time
- Guided tours and excursions, as well as foreseen in the program
- Tastings, as well as foreseen in the program
- The entrances, if provided for in the program
- Train tickets, provided in the program
- Taxes and service rates
- An Assistant/Companion for the whole duration of the tour
- Transfers to/from places of residence
- Transfers during the tour
- Transfers to and from railway stations
- Not mentioned meals or defined as free
- Optional visits and excursions
- Unspecified entrances
- Medical and baggage insurance and counter penalty of cancellation
- Optional insurance
- Local tourist taxes, where applicable
- Tips and extras of all kinds and about personal nature
- Everything that is not expressly indicated in the "Prices include" section
and no-show policies
Cancellation up to 15 days before the departure: 50% penalty.
Cancellation 14 days before the departure: 100% penalty.