A journey to discover the historic centre of Pontremoli and the masterpieces of its baroque, such as the beautiful Palazzo Dosi Magnavacca. A mix of artistic masterpieces, breathtaking landscapes, refinement and wonders.
The itinerary begins in Piazza Duomo, with a brief introduction to the artistic history of Pontremoli. After a short visit to the beautiful Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, the tour will lead us to the discovery of one of the most important examples of the eighteenth century in Lunigiana. At Palazzo Dosi Magnavacca we will discover the secrets of the Pontremolese Baroque, between mythological loves and perspective illusions!
- The tour takes place every Saturday from April to October
- Meeting: at 10.00am in front of the Sigeric Point
- Tour ends approx. 12.30 pm
- Price per person (min 8 people): 15 euro adults, 8 euro kids under 18
- Reservation is needed
- The itinerary can also be made on request, by reservation, for groups or families. Info and reservations: +39 33188866241. For more information contact us