- Stay: 2 nights in hotel half board;
- Tour of the towns (Montepulciano, Chianciano Terme, Chiusi and Sarteano) with guide English speaking;
- Tickets: Entry to Civic Museum – Underground City in Chiusi; Entry to Etruscan Museum in Chianciano Terme; Entry to Castle of Sarteano; Entry to Civic Museum in Sarteano (or Tomba della Quadriga Infernale only on Saturday);
- Transfer service;
- Tourist tax, payable at check-out;
- Single room surcharge: € 100;
- Transport service, available on request.
Arrival and accommodation in hotel;
Guided tour to the Chianciano Terme Etruscan Museum, where the Etruscan civilization lives again in thematic sections, which illustrate all aspects of life and death of the Etruscan people. The museum host the most important collection of Etruscan canopi in Italy.
Guided tour to the medieval castle in the historic center of Sarteano.
Visit to the Sarteano Archaeological Civic Museum, which displays the treasures found in the nearby necropolis and a perfect 1.1-scale reconstruction of the Tomb of the Infernal Quadriga. (Only on Saturdays, as an alternative to visiting the Sarteano Museum, it is possible to visit the real Tomb of the 4th century BC, whose colors are incredibly well preserved).
Transfer to Chiusi, the Etruscan city of the Valdichiana Senese, for a guided visit to the Civic Museum - Chiusi underground city, 120 m underground galleries which host the only exhibition in Italy entirely dedicated to the Etruscan funerary epigraphy.
Guided tour of Montepulciano and visit of an underground cellar in the historical city center.
Free time in Montepulciano for shopping in the artisan shops.