Welcome to my hometown, together we will discover San Gimignano, a Unesco world heritage site. Walking through the alleys and less crowded streets, I will tell you about the history of this medieval treasure.
We will learn more about its "hundred towers" and its typical products, about the importance of an ancient pilgrimage route called Via Francigena and about the surprising works of important artists known all over the world, such as Domenico Ghirlandaio and Benozzo Gozzoli. I will share with you some stories about "my" life and the past of my family in this magnificent village.
We will not only talk about art and history, but also about nature, as the old center hosts botanical species of considerable importance, such as centenary trees and flowers linked to legends about personalities that really existed in the past of this place.
From its strategic position in the middle of Tuscany, you will be enchanted by breathtaking views that you will never forget...
- € 35 per person for groups up to 3 adults
- € 25 per person for groups from 4 up to 5 adults
- € 20 per person for groups from 6 up to 8 adults
- € 15 per person for groups from 9 up to 15 adults
- free under 12 years
- Lenght: variable, adaptable to the customers needs
- Duration: 2 hours approximately
- Difficulty: easy, suitable for everyone