Nighttime has always been particularly fascinating. Backstreets and unexpected glimpses of monuments appearing to those wandering the city in the darkness, are a clear invitation to experience Lucca at night.
Its discrete charm reveals itself, bit by bit, as one strolls through the ancient and narrow streets and stops to admire the majestic white marble churches built long ago.
Lucca’s most intriguing and fascinating secrets are hidden within the private walls of the severe noble palazzos, in the darkest corners of the Romanesque churches, behind the walls of secret gardens, and within the mysterious underground tunnels. We will unveil many hidden gems regarding the art and history of Lucca.
- Booking is required (due to the Coronavirus emergency)
- Meeting time with the local guide: 09.00 pm
- Beginning of the guided tour: 9.10 pm
- Duration of the tour: about 2 hours
- When: every Friday from May 21 to October 29
- The tour is available in English and Italian
- Tour fares: € 10.00 per person - Children aged up to 15 are free of charge if accompanied by a paying adult
Turislucca’s tours are in compliance with government health and safety protocols for Covid-19.