- 3 nights stay with breakfast in 3 stars hotel
- 1 night stay with breakfast in agriturismo
- Baggage transportation between hotels
- Pick-up of everything you bought during your daily stage: wine, gift and more
- 1 intervention of technical assistance along the route
- Maps and information for your daily stage
- GPX tracks for GPS system
- Road book and final diploma of “Eroici”
- Phone assistance by Anima Toscana staff
- Tourist city tax
- Medical insurance
- Bike rental: Trekking, Gravel, E-bikes, road bikes
Individual arrival in Siena, briefing, delivery of maps. Overnight stay.
Day 2: Val d'Arbia and Montalcino || 74 km, difference in altitude 1480 m
Stage 1 to discover the rolling hills of Siena and Val d'Arbia, you will then reach Montalcino and the hills of Brunello, with final arrival in Val d'Orcia. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Crete Senesi || 66 km, difference in altitude 1280 m
Stage 2 cycling surrounded by the characteristic landscapes of the Val d'Orcia and the Crete Senesi, you will face the difficult climb down Monte Sante Marie and arrive in Chianti. An alternative route will allow you to reach the Abbey of Monte Oliveto. Overnight stay
Day 4: Chianti || 77 km, difference in altitude 1360 m
Last stop in Chianti, one of the most famous wine production areas in the world. You will cross Radda in Chianti and Gaiole in Chianti, the town of L'Eroica, you will visit the Brolio Castle before heading back to Siena.
Breakfast and goodbyes