Hike in one of the largest forest areas in Italy preserving a great heritage of flora and fauna such as wolves, golden eagles and many species of ungulates. The National Park of Casentinesi Forests is also home to mystic monasteries, such as La Verna and Camaldoli. Have a guided walk through a mysterious fairy wood, following the “Trail of the ice-houses”, where you can discover the natural ice-houses used by the friars to store food. Get immersed in the silence and spirituality of old pilgrimage routes that fascinated saints and artists.
After the walk, enjoy a genuine picnic with local produce accompanied by Tuscan wine.
- This tour is not recommended to people with mobility issues or breathing difficulties;
- Upon booking, please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Strong or trekking shoes;
- Suitable clothes;
- Water (at least 2 liters);
- Lenght: 9 Km;
- Difference in Altitude: Some elevation change;
- Technical Difficulty: Forest path.
- A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is required at the time of booking to secure your reservation.
- Bookings made later than 72 hours before tour beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.