This tour gives you the opportunity to visit some of the best Tuscan wineries and taste the famous Chianti Classico.
You will visit Greve, the main town of the area, and the ancient Badia a Passignano, where you will have lunch in a famous restaurant.
Here is the schedule of our day trip (9am-6:30pm):
- 9am Departure from your location (Florence or Florence-area within 20km) by private minivan with English speaking guide-driver
- 10am Arrival at Greve in Chianti and visit at the market square
- 11am Visit to the winery Casaloste and wine tasting
- 1pm Lunch at the restaurant La Scuderia in Badia a Passignano, with tuscan menu and wine
- 2:30pm Walking along the vineyards in Badia a Passignano or around the small castle of Montefioralle
- 4pm Visit the cellars of Setriolo and wine tasting
- 6:30pm Back to your location
The Tuscan landscape is considered among the most beautiful in the world. Now you can admire it, taste the best wine produced in the area, visit medieval villages and eat Tuscan specialties... all together!