Our walking tour starts from Santa Maria Novella square, in front of the Basilica (left door), where I will be waiting for you, holding a sign with my name on it (Mila Tours).
After an introduction dedicated to the main monuments of this area, we'll move to the religious center of the town: the Duomo complex, seat of the Cathedral, the Baptistry, the Giotto Bell tower and the unique Brunelleschi Dome.
Then, we'll reach the area where the house of the famous Dante Alighieri once stood and the town's "political" district, famous for the Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery. The last part of the tour will take us to Ponte Vecchio and the New Market, with its Wild Boar statue. The tour will end in Piazza della Repubblica.
- This is a Tip based tour: no fixed price, tip is not mandatory and, if you wish, you pay-what-you-feel, according to your evaluation
- Headsets are mandatory (€ 1.50 each) to be paid cash on the spot directly to the Radios company's
- Reservation by mail is mandatory
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventive measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to bring your own mask and hand sanitizer.
- The radios will be frequently cleaned and they will have disposable headphones or you can use your own.
- During the guided tour you have to respect the safe distance at least of 1 meter between participants; in case such rules are not observed, the police will take action and impose a fine..