- 4 nights in agriturismo
- Wine tasting tour of historic cellars of Montepulciano
- Bike tour on Vino Nobile path with guide and return via shuttle service
- Bike tour on Barlettaia path with guide and return via shuttle service
- Tasting of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and tasting of local products in a winery.
- Snack with local products in the organic farm in Val d’Orcia.
- Bike rental and shuttle service
Arrival and check-in
Bike tour on the Vino Nobile path (about 18,5 km – elevation gain 270 m) with departure from Piazza Sant’Agnese (Montepulciano) and arrival to Nature Reserve of Lake Montepulciano. During the path you will visit a winery of Montepulciano and taste Vino Nobile. Return via shuttle service.
Bike tour on the Barlettaia path (about 20 km – elevation gain 250 m) with departure from San Biagio Temple (Montepulciano) and arrival to an organic farm in Val d’orcia. Here you will taste local products and visit the farm. Return via shuttle service.
Tour of historical cellars of Montepulciano with wine tasting of Rosso di Montepulciano e Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
Check out and departure.
- Minimum participants: 2
- Maximum participants: 8
- Price is per person
- At the check-out the Agriturismo will charge Tourist Tax, not included in the price, if applied.
- Bike tours will be guide by a “tour leader”
- Shuttle service is included where it is specified.
- Tourist tax not included to be paid at the moment of check out, where it's foreseen by the municipality.
Read the cancellation policies