Experience wine tour
Visit of our historical cellars and vinsantaia, taste our wines and olive oil
Ideal for those who want to fully understand and grasp the magic of the estate. You will be guided through an exclusive tasting in the wine bar overlooking the vineyards and the surrounding countryside.
Dedicated to all enthusiasts who wish to deepen the knowledge and history of the Contini Bonacossi family and the secrets of Capezzana wines and the traditional production of Vin Santo di Carmignano DOC, through a unique and emotional experience.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price: €40,00 per person (rates for children under 17: free)
- Availability: Monday to Friday at 10.30am or 3.00pm; Saturdays and Sundays at 10.00am and at 3.30pm
- Extras: selection of cold cuts and cheese at Euro 15,00 per board (to be booked in advance)
- The tour includes: visit of the roses garden, visit of the historical cellar, visit of the vinsantaia, tasting of extra virgin olive oil, tasting of 5 wines of Capezzana
- Visit of the roses garden
- Visit of the historical cellar
- Visit of the vinsantaia
- Tasting of extra virgin olive oil
- Tasting of 5 wines of Capezzana
Extras: selection of cold cuts and cheese at euro 15,00 per board (to be booked in advance)
and no-show policies
No penalties for cancellation received within 24 hours; later cancellations and no-shows result in a penalty of 100%.