This walking tour will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli to discover its monuments, known as “miracles” thanks to their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral (where you will visit the interior), typical example of the Pisa Romanesque architecture. Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery and its “Camposanto”.
Then, follow your guide through the Old Town and explore Piazza dei Cavalieri, your guide will talk you about the famous university of Pisa and, the old tower houses. In this part of the tour you will discover that Pisa is much more than the Leaning Tower and you will live the city center as a local.
After the guided tour that will end by the magnificent Leaning Tower, if you booked in advance the optional ticket, you will enjoy the interior visit of the Leaning Tower, climbing to its top by mounting its 294 steps.
Prices (per person)
- Tour: €32
- Tour and Leaning Tower ticket 55€
- Children under 8 don't pay
- Children under 8 years old cannot go up to the Tower for security reasons
- The Leaning Tower is not wheelchair accessible
- Going up to the Tower is not recommended for people with heart-related problems
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus preventive measures, on the advice of local health authorities all participants will be required to bring your own mask and hand sanitizer
- The radios will be frequently cleaned and they will have disposable headphones or you can use your own
- The activity will be now a small group experience and during the guided tour the you have to respect the safe distance at least of 1 meter between participants