The Convento di San Francesco, which is next to the Basilica di San Francesco, started offering hospitality around 2007. It was erected in the fifteenth century and expanded in 1518.
Part of it was secularised and converted to form part of the Economics Faculty of the University of Siena and also of the law library.
A celebration of the Eucharistic Miracle takes place on the 17 of every month. The brothers celebrate Mass at 8:30am, 10:00am, 11:15am and 6:00pm; with an exposition of the Eucharistic Miracle. The Eucharistic adoration takes place from 9pm until 10:30pm in the Basilica.