1. Slowly melt honey, sugar, butter and milk. Let cool.
2. Add almond oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, potato starch, flour, cocoa and lastly, baking powder; thoroughly mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
3. Put in the fridge for about an hour.
4. Roll out the dough over a well-floured surface and try to obtain a thickness of about half cm.
5. Have fun with the molds for cookies (hearts, stars, Christmas trees, etc.). 6. Put in oven at 400 ° F for about 15 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and place them on a surface where it circulates a little 'air.
7. Wait for it to cool down and then start the work of decoration.You can sprinkle the cookies with ginger, before cooking them.
8. To decorate: smarties, sugar starlets, silver beads, momperiglia, pine nuts, candies...
9. To fix: melt vanilla sugar with lemon juice, stir well until you get the consistency of a glue.