Everyone knows that the New Year is the perfect moment to write a list of resolutions. So we had an idea: why don't you write your own wishes about Tuscany? Here are some suggestions!
- Discover where to ski in Tuscany
- Ride a bike through the Tuscan hills
- Sunbathe (and more) along the Tuscan coast
- View Florence from above (from Fiesole, piazzale Michelangelo, and from the cupola of the Duomo)
- Go to a medieval Tuscan hamlet (for example Monteriggioni, Volterra, San Gimignano)
- Have fun in one of Tuscany’s many parks
- Go shopping in one of the bigger Tuscan cities (for example Lucca, Pisa)
- Get married in Tuscany!
- Participate in some of the big annual events in Tuscany (Internet Festival in Pisa, 50 Days of International Film Festival)
- Visit Tuscany!
You might also be interested in