The Region's most important food event is about to begin, we're only 12 days away from Taste. After a delicious press conference at Riccardo Barthel's with paninis offered by Ino I am here to let you into highlights regarding this year's edition of Taste! I want to share the news with you! Taste in bites:
- March 12-14 at the Stazione Leopolda in Florence
- Fuori di Taste - Taste side Events taking place from Wednesday March 9th to Monday March 14th
- Numbers: 240 food specialists
- 6th Edition
- More than 100 side events for Fuori di Taste
- Last Edition: over 10,000 vistors
- D La Repubblica magazine will be presenting an exclusive photographic exhibition for Taste. This is the title of the exhibit: MOVIE FOOD, People, places, ingredients, colours, gestures and portraits. A new way of sharing food.
- For a year the great photographer, John Stanmeyer, traveled around the world to look at the causes and effects of increased food raw materials prices, a phenomenon closely linked to the increase in the world’s population. The result is a photographic reportage with a high visual impact that reflects problems in today's society which the Corriere della Sera’s magazine, SETTE, will be presenting during Taste.