If you are planning a visit to Livorno, take into account the special offers and discounts given by purchasing the Livorno Card. This special card costs 3 euros for one day, 4 euros for two days, and 5 euros for three days and is free for children under 12, accompained by -at least- one of its parents provided with a card.
All the advantages:
- Free travel on the local CTT bus service;
- Free entry to the Giovanni Fattori Civic Museum;
- Free entry to the Museo Diocesano.
Entrance tickets with discount:
- A boat trip on the canals of Livorno leaving from Piazza della Repubblica;
- The Natural History Museum of the Mediterraneo;
- A city sightseeing tour on the red double-decker bus;
- Livorno's Aquarium;
- Teatro Goldoni (reservation required);
- Amedeo Modigliani’s home.
Where you can purchase the Livorno Card:
- Tourist office in Via Pieroni 18, Livorno;
- Newspaper shop at the train station;
- Newspaper shop in Piazza Grande;
- Newspaper shop at Porto Mediceo (near the 4 Moors Statue).