Everyone knows that in Tuscany there is a long tradition for football, basket, marathons… but do you know that it is also possible to do a lot of extreme sports? Here is a list of activities you can practice in Tuscany… just for brave people!
- Canoeing & Kayak: Elba Island, Lipu Oasis of Massaciuccoli, Bilancino Lake, Lima Valley, Pisa province
- Jet Ski
- Surf and Kite surf: Livorno area, Etruscan coast, Baratti Gulf, Versilia
- Rafting and hydrospeed: The Lima Valley and the Orrido di Botri
- Sailing: Grosseto, Maremma, Elba Island
- Snorkelling – Scuba diving
- Wakeboard: Gabbiani Lake in Signa
- Windsurf: Vada to Castagneto Carducci
- Glider in Mugello
- Parachuting: the Folgore Brigade based in Livorno and stationed in Livorno, Pistoia, Siena, Pisa, Lucca
- Freestyle Ski
- Kite wind
- Sled dog
- Snow kite
- Speed riding
For all these activities you can read this post.
- 2 weels:
- Enduro bikes
- Stunt Riding
- Super Motard
Places: just find a dirt track in the countryside!
- Alpinism and Rock climbing
- Frisbee Freestyle
- Indo Board
- Skateboard everywhere!
- Sky running
- Soft air
- Trekking: Apennines